Friday, June 03, 2005

I'm ba-ack!

Ok, I've actually been back a while, but dang! It takes forever to get caught up on email and work when you've been out...

And yes, I AM tan and lovely. Girl from Ipanema ain't got nothing on me. Well, except for the young and tall parts... :)

I don't recommend going on vacation in a one-bedroom condo with one's future in-laws, especially if they like to wake up at 6 freaking AM and they don't know how to whisper! I was not a pleasant girl to be around.

We went to the Coca-Cola 600 on Sunday, and that was pretty fun, except the end SUCKED! I hate Jimmie Johnson. But at least Jeff Gordon didn't win...

That's the short version of vacation. Putt-putt was played, the ocean was boogie-boarded, and I didn't have nearly enough beer... but it still beats working!

AND... 167.5, baby!

No comments: