Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I'm baaaaaaaack!

And I plan to post a lot more often. Since Thanksgiving, let's catch up...

Well, we've been clearing the land we bought. It's looking pretty good, although I would've left more trees. I'll try to find a picture to post tomorrow or Friday.

Something like two Amazing Races have come and gone. I don't think I'm going to watch the next one, with the families... yuck-- kids.

I've been on a diet since the beginning of the year, and lost a total of 6 pounds. Sorta depressing, but I like to think some of the fat is being replaced with muscle from doing Pilates. I need to lay off the beer though. I think the diet bet I have going will help-- if I lose, I can only have 3 beers from July 16 through the end of the year. Octoberfest, Fall for Greenville, and my birthday! I'd better win! :)

And oh yeah, I applied to library school. Haven't heard back yet, but hopefully I'll be in the distance ed program through the University of Alabama... ROLL TIDE!

Weight: 167.5

No comments: